Your commitment will ensure the Partnership delivers more value to the health and management of our waterways and marine environment here in Townsville.
The benefits of a Partnership approach:
- Help deliver scientifically robust data in an easy-to-read format.
- Help create positive action in the community to improve the health of our waterways.
- Build your relationships with other partners, share information and engage positively with the community through the delivery of the Report Card.
- Be recognised as a proactive leader in the Townsville region that is committed to protecting our waterways and Reef health.
- Build the social and environmental licence credentials of your organisation.
- Have your collaboration championed in the media through our communication plan and Report Card events.
Become a part of our
Contact our Executive Officer here.
See what our Partners have to say
”Port of Townsville strongly supports shared knowledge and understanding of water quality in Cleveland bay and our Region. The Dry Tropics Healthy Waters Partnership is really significant as it provides a platform for collaboration for all parties to have a shared representation and understanding of the water quality health in our ecosystems. Only by working together can we identify and focus on the most important priorities to improve the health of the waterways in our regionPort of Townsville